Trustlessly transfer funds between any Synapse-enabled chain.
You can use Synapse to frictionlessly transfer stablecoins to and from all of the top L1s - with more chains and assets always in the works. You can also seamlessly swap between stablecoin assets on different chains, for instance from BUSD on Binance Smartchain to USDT on Avalanche, or vice versa.
Introductory video on bridging between chains with Synapse
- 1.Navigate to the "Bridge" tab in the Synapse app
- 2.Select the network that you wish to transfer funds out of using the "From" dropdown menu (if necessary, accept the request in your wallet to switch networks to that chain)
- 3.Select the assets that you wish to bridge from the dropdown menu to the right of the input field (stablecoins, ETH, or SYN, plus an expanding list of tokens from partnerships).
- 4.Select the destination chain from the "To" dropdown menu.
- 5.Input the amount that you would like to transfer into the number field
- 6.Make sure that the amount you will be receiving appears correct, and click "Approve Token" to grant Synapse approval to spend the stablecoin you are swappingNote: you will receive the indicated amount of the native token when bridging to a non-Ethereum chain, enough to allow you to make 1-2 swaps upon arrival.
- 7.Click "Bridge Token" after the approval has been confirmed to bridge your funds.
Bridge UI - note the transaction fee and price impact shown below the input fields
When your transaction is confirmed on the source chain, this transaction as well as the resulting paired transaction on the destination chain will be tracked in the "Bridge Watcher" below the interface. Before arrival on the destination chain, you will see the number of required confirmations remaining for that transaction to be verified. You can use the hyperlinked address for each transaction to track them using the requisite chain's block explorer.
Bridging funds will take approximately 2-3 minutes once the transaction has been included in a block on the source chain.