Comment on page
Using thirdweb to build on Synapse Chain Testnet
Thirdweb is a web3 infrastructure developer suite that gives developers out-of-the-box tooling to easily deploy contracts on Synapse Chain Testnet.
- 1.Run the following command in your CLI:
npx thirdweb create contract
- 3.Customize additional command line prompts such as:
Once created, navigate to your project's directory and open it in your preferred code editor.Inside the contracts folder, you'll find your smart contract written in Solidity.
- Assign a name to your project
- Include any desired extensions
- 1.Use the CLI to deploy your contracts directly to Synapse Chain by running
npx thirdweb deploy
- 2.This command will accomplish the following:
- Detect the framework (Hardhat, Foundry or Truffle).
- Compile all the contracts in the current directory using your project settings.
- Allow you to select which contract(s) you want to deploy.
- Upload your contract metadata to IPFS, making sure it matches exactly the encoded IPFS hash in the compiled bytecode.
- 3.In the resulting dashboard, fill out remaining parameters such as:
- 1.You can deploy a prebuilt contract for NFTs, tokens, or marketplace directly from the thirdweb Explore page:
- 2.Choose the type of contract you want to deploy from the available options: NFTs, tokens, marketplace, and more.
- 3.Follow the on-screen prompts to configure and deploy your contract.